Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new shop open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
+++FakeHair+++ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +++FakeHair+++ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new shop open
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 9:10am
i changed my shop , new design, new items: www.fakehair.de now in english and german!
Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:35pm

I don't think it is funny to let the clients pay and let them wait up to 3 weeks for delivery

+++FakeHair+++ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +++FakeHair+++ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 4:50pm
based on the fact that i offer a lot of colors per item, its impossible to stock all these items for these prices! sure i could have the most in stock but than you can not manage such prices and such a lot of colors! ... the most items will be produced only for me! ... i know a lot of shops where the delivery time can be up to 4-6 weeks! so i think between 10 days and a maximum of 3 weeks its more than okay for non stock items! 
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 5:43pm
Am I crazy or is that Wawa in the "Just like Human" category.  Cause whoa.  25 euro for Wawa 14"  is painful.

I would think it would be cheaper to get it from Carol at Vixenwigs and have it shipped to europe.

Though if you would be unafraid of the pay first get way later the cost for rings looks good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic