Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ionic Straighting?s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ionic Straighting?s
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:21pm
I am glad Trinity had a good experience with this, but as she said please make sure you go to an expert. I had the same treatment done and it destroyed my hair, and it took my hair 2 years and a major hair cut to recover. The first two months it was wonderfull. Then all of the sudden my scalp began to flake, and my hair started to break and fall off. And I was using the products that they instructed me to buy. I wish Verticalsinhair.com had existed back then. This would've never happened to me had I gotten the information I've now been able to get from there. Anyway Trini good luck, and hopefully your stylists is one of the handfull that actually knows how to do this properly. Please keep us posted. By the way there is also great info on this website on what products to use for your TR'd hair, to keep it healthy and looking its best.
Trinity05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 8:37pm

Dude20,

They used the Bio Ionic Hair Straightening system. The official products are on this site: www.bioionic.com just click on products and it is the two that are in the tubs that say 1 and 2. I am not sure of the compound.

Trinity

dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 8:03pm
Trinity, do you know what straightening compound and or the name of the straightening product they used? Thanks.
Trinity05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 5:53pm

Update:

I just got back from the salon and OMG I am in love with my hair!! I can't believe how good it came out. It is stick straight and silky smooth. It was not cheap but in the long run it will be better for my hair. I should not have to get it touched up for at least a year, I was told. If anyone is considering getting this done, please let me advice you, make sure you pick a talented hair dresser that has had the formal training for Bio Ionic Retexturising and that they use the real stuff.

Trinity

Edited by Trinity05
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 5:23pm
Please update once u've gotten it done thanx!  All the best!
Trinity05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 5:19pm

Update:

Just got back from my consultation and booked the appointment for next Tuesday. I can't wait!! So if anyone has had this done, I want to hear how it went.

Thanx in advance Trinity

Trinity05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 4:58pm

Never mind, I actually found the information I was looking for. Now I just have to call the salon and book an appointment.  If anyone is interested, here is the website:

www.bioionic.com

Trinity

Trinity05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 1:32pm

Has anyone heard of the Ionic Straighting system done at salons? I found a website about it, but the salon is located overseas. It's not supposed to cause any damage to the hair at all and in fact make it healthier. I would love to have this done to my hair. I flat iron my hair a couple of times a week and since I put highlights in, my hair has been really dry. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanx in advance Trinity

Edited by Trinity05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic