Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rough hands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unscenetears View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unscenetears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rough hands
    Posted: September 24 2005 at 7:09am
Hey, You should make your own exfoliate. Use sugar and baby oil. Rub together for one minute, then rinse off with cold water. Put some lotion after you pat them dry with a towel. You will then have FREAKISHLY smooth and soft hands.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 6:53am
jojoba oil works great for mine.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
kissa View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 1:57pm

I have the perfect solution for you. My mom works in the garden and her hands were terrible and I had her use the Cream and it really helped her.

Karissa

HB Admin Note:  This post has been edited because it contained personal advertising.  Please note that we do not allow the use of HairTalk to advertise - which is a form of spam.  We appreciate your help in this matter.

Edited by Administrator
Flamingo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamingo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 7:11am

I also suffer from dry/rough hands, always having to constantly to constantly moisturise.

A lot of hand moisturisers are like water but I've recently discovered a Gem - Dry Skin Relief hand cream from Avon. It comes in a blue and white tube.

My hands stay moisturised for hours.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 4:39pm
Use cocoa butter, coconut oil, or a blend of the two twice a day. Lotions just mask the problem.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
BecauZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BecauZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 3:44pm
My hands are freakishly dry and rough all the time. No matter what i do then never become soft. If i put lotin on it, it just becomes rough with a wet slippery feeling anyone have any solutions on how i could make em softer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic