Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Conditioning question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditioning question
    Posted: June 28 2005 at 11:19am
If I wash and condition every other day do I condition on the day I dont wash?  In other words do you need to condition every day?

Thanks
Star
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:06pm
If your hair is not dirty, wear a shower cap to keep it dry.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Fallyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:29pm
You may condition it every day. I advise anyone with dry hair to shampoo every second wash and condition all the washes.
Or insead of conditioning and getting your hair all wet again and drying it, just put some leave in conditioner in it and style or go as usual, or put some reconstructor in your hair thru the day so you are not having to wet your hair each day!
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 10:25am
I condition mine almost every day because it's still recovering from bleach damage (almost a year later... ugh).  But as for you, do whatever you think your hair needs.  It's good to let it go for a day or two, and I know some people on this board only wash/condition their hair once or twice a week.  Experiment with different times between conditioning and find what works best for you and your hair.
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic