Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black to Mid-Brown or Light-Brown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 7:29am

Oh i wasn't trying to help u bleach ur hair actually, the reason i suggested only the bleach powder and shampoo to be used was becuz it helps in removing some of the existing pigment from the hair and then the 30 vol. w/ the color will give u the lift u need, otherwise if u just bleach it then u don't need 30 vol., rather 10 vol. I hope this isn't too confusing

Otherwise if u actually bleach ur hair(meaning developer and bleach), then follow Leia's advice.

Colorlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colorlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 11:26am

Ok thanks.. I was thinking whatif I had made all these string tests on my own hair this string test is really something good.

do you think if the semi-permanent dye will also cover my gray hair?

Would you name some of good semi-permanent dyes? I want a dye box where I can bye in any store. Do you know "Casting" from loreal?

How long semi-permanat dyes last on hair? 4 to 6 weeks?

My last question is when I bleech now and then use this semi-permanent dye (ash brown) what will happen after some weeks when the dye removes? does it mean that my hair is again like the first day after bleeching and I can dye as I like again? If so this is a good news.

Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 4:07pm
semi over bleach doesn't completely wash out, esp. brown shades, but there will be a lot of fading and in the end it will be stained so u can keep refreshing w/ a semi, like when u touch up the roots u can comb it thru the last five mins or something.
Colorlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colorlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 7:59am

I finally bleeched my hair.

The color seems ok but the problem is that some parts are lighter than the other parts!!!

I am looking for some temporary colors instead of semi .

How are those colors?

thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic