Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help my curls... Please! (pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angemc02 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angemc02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help my curls... Please! (pic)
    Posted: June 29 2005 at 1:15pm

I have naturally curly hair, i recently had my hair bleached and it's chemically damaged really bad now. it takes forever to dry and is rubbery almost. when i use my normal products to shape up my curls and tame my frizzies it doesn't do anything it's just really frizzy-damaged. someone recommended it was beyond repair and to just get it cut short. but i don't know if i can pull of a short hair cut with my face and hair structure and i also have horrible bangs now too. i straighten it out with a flat iron occassionally but perfer it curly it's easier to manage and takes less time. this is a link a pic of how my hair used to look, (this is me) i don't have any new pics yet. any idea's how to fix my curls????

Edited by Karen Shelton
angemc02 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angemc02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 1:17pm

these are some better pics of me with my curly and straight hair check them out let me know if u think i can rock short hair

Edited by Karen Shelton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic