Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

strand by strand microrings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: strand by strand microrings
    Posted: June 29 2005 at 3:50pm

When doing strand by strand microrings do you use completely loose human hair or the tipped kind?

For those of you who have gotten your wefts microringed..does it move around a lot?  Does it feel kinda floppy?  I usually get the braided weave but we were thinking about perhaps doing strand by strand microringed on top and microringed wefts on the back or a mixture of microring wefts and braids on the back.  I know that I hate the feel of my wefts moving.  I like my braids TIGHT and the weft super secure because any flopping drives me insane.

Can anyone tell me any problems you have ran into micro ringing curly human hair?

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 4:09pm
I haven't sewn the rings to the wefts but i did make my track with the rings last install.  I felt like it was sewn down pretty darn tight (at least for a couple weeks) .  The key was gettng the rings clamped really tight and tight to my head to begin with.

You can use completely loose HH but I would take the time to tip it.  It you do get ones that are loose or fall apart then you can just put the tip right back in and not lose the ahir.  It's also much easier to install on yourself if it is tipped.

Sorry curly is not a good description of my hair.
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 11:19pm
You can get them pretty tight, but just make sure that you have enough of their hair in the ring, and I use the pre-tipped with it, and made sure the ring is full with both and then clamp down TIGHT!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic