Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny’s avatar stolen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 10:00pm

Tangles,

I like your way of thinking - good one .  Can't wait to read her response. 

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 10:10pm
ooohhh....cant wait to hear if she responds!
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 9:51am
Has anyone been in contact with Jenny about this?
2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 10:17am

yes, Jenny is aware of it and intends to deal with it when she gets back, she found out right before she went away.

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 7:52pm
Grrr...well it hasn't been removed yet, and I assume that you haven't received any response, Tangles? (Thanks for sending that, by the way.)

I just sent this:

Hi,

This is Jenny_RR from the Hairboutique Extensions site. It has been brought to my attention that you've been using my photo as your avatar on the Hair Extensions Forum:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=324 03&PN=4&TPN=1

I ask that you please remove this photo as soon as possible, as it is clearly not your hair or your work.

Many thanks, Jenny

Zeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:16am
Are you guys sure because i visit her web side and i did not se her pic.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:26am

what is her website?

The picture is still up on the message board that was posted at the beginning of this thread

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:38am
Zeta.....are you Beta??? Your spelling and use of the word 'web side'...are the same as Beta's website! www.fusionbybeta.com And the fact that Zeta (notice the name similar to Beta) whos first post is in this particular thread! How ironic!!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:48am

OK...now Zybeta...you have slightly ticked me off. (OK...more than slightly) Ive searched your website. You not only use stolen avatars on other boards, you have even put Jenny's photo in YOUR portfolio http://www.musecube.com/zybeta/47844/ and CLAIM it to be YOUR work

That is a complete fraud and I ask that you remove it immediately.

Please dont come here and POSE as someone else, say her picture is not on the site....I took a little look around the 'web side' and BINGO.......THERE IT IS!

Edited by sherrie215
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:26am
Wow. You should be ashamed of yourself, Beta/Zeta. Not only have you stolen my photo for your "portfolio"; you've stolen many others, too. Please know that I have all the original documentation of these photos (probably about 20 that I took from the same install, which was months ago)--as well as many others--that prove, beyond a doubt, that that is *my* hair. Is that your bathroom in the background, too? You are really amazing.

Please know that I have been *very* active on these boards, as well as others, for a long time, and these photos were posted and commented on by the members here extensively. Thousands of people have seen them, and they know perfectly well that it's my hair. If you don't want to ruin your reputation before you get your business off the ground, I strongly suggest you remove these stolen photos immediately. This is no way to build a clientele.

I am not a hairdresser, I'm not an extensionist, and I don't sell anything. As such, I have absolutely nothing to lose by slamming you from one end of cyberspace to the other. If a pissing match is what you want, then bring it on--I can assure you, you will *not* win.

A final thought: Seriously consider the fact that you're only damaging your own reputation here. If you remove the photos now and apologize, this whole situation will fade into the woodwork--but if you persist, the repercussions could be serious.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:29am
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:42am
If anyone has any doubt, they can check out my numerous install and update pics below (all taken in the same light, the same bathroom, and posted on photobucket--all hair done by Isaac at Cyberparlor):

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=312 06
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=292 74
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=202 41
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=316 12
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=305 57
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=301 32

Please, Zeta/Beta, provide additional photos of the amazing install you've done! Better yet, provide a photo of your bathroom, where you took them.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:44am
yeah I bet Isaac would be impressed with someone else taking credit for HIS work!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:27am
Seriously, Sherrie. It's so ridiculous.

Hopefully these images will be removed by the day's end. Otherwise, I will post on other forums.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic