Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhat brush should i use

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what brush should i use
    Posted: December 13 2004 at 8:57pm
what u mean by "killin ur hair" u sayin that brushin 2 much isnt good?

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by ryan ryan wrote:

yo my boy has some ill waves and i jus started usin pomade a week ago and i still aint got **** comin in. i asked my boy what the**** is goin on and he said cause im not black. im hispanic so i was wonerin if they will still come in and also what brand of brush should i buy and where can i buy it.
look.......to all u new membas........u r NOT gonna get waves in a day or a week and in sum cases evn a month.....evn if u waste ur time and brush all day ur not gonna see much progress cuz then u'd juss b killin ur hair..........LOOK....i bet unless ur boi used a kit(n that dun evn get u waves in a day) he aint get waves in no week......do u kno how many membas bein doin this since be4 the summa and r still aimin for improvement?......if u expect to get waves in 2 weeks forget cuz its not happenin........patience is a freakin virtue........u cood bite off of EVERY thing u friend says n does to get waves n u might still not b spinnin.......find ur own methodds!!!u gotta apply a routine to fit YOUR time and YOUR hair texture...........every1 is different mayne so undastand that ur gonna hav to accept that be4 u evn start tryin to get waves........otawise ur always gonna b on the latter side of the equation
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 8:08pm
when all fails. use a hard brush

Silly Rabbit Trix are for Kids

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 8:06pm
yo my boy has some ill waves and i jus started usin pomade a week ago and i still aint got **** comin in. i asked my boy what the**** is goin on and he said cause im not black. im hispanic so i was wonerin if they will still come in and also what brand of brush should i buy and where can i buy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic