Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men with fem styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
02rsxs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 02rsxs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men with fem styles
    Posted: June 30 2005 at 3:34pm

To follow up to the previous post, my girlfriend wants me to get a perm(already trying the highlight thing next week).  She thinks highlights and some added body to hair will look good. I am a guy with 3 inch long, thick black hair.  I don't know about this.  Any help would be great.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 3:51pm
It's up to you whether you want to take charge of your hairstyle or you're willing to delegate it to her.

A good perm looks natural. Highlights are ok as long as they are subtle. Too much looks fake. You sound like a guy who likes the natural look.

Up to you.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Fredthe stylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredthe stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 7:03am
I say go for its  lot of fun , I get a tight perm every 6-8 weeks( to keep it looking good) geting permed and coloured and all that it fun
there is no try only do or do not
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 2:28pm
PERM!!! Go for it. I love curls, getting and giving.
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 10:56am
hell naw i got waves already

TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 5:08pm
Lucky you with your waves. I still love getting permed and roller set, with or without my own waves.Big smile
Tommi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic