Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pretipping FinaFina hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pretipping FinaFina hair
    Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:58pm
Kate yes that's what I was thinking.

I know that for synthetic that's not far from what I would normally do.  I just figure that HH wear slightly differently as well.

elvira, I'm thinking maybe part of it I'll malaysian loc sew in.  And I think I'm going to tip with LG the way I normally do.  My tips typically don't shed and are relatively intact at the end of an install.  I'm not sure whether or not to nail glue them as I'm likely to want to reuse this unlike with synth which I don't worry about too much.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:40pm
Your right sherrie, I've made both and there is no difference. I'm thinking that that hair might be great for microring sewn in wefts? What are you pretipping yours with Mocha?
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:40pm
are you talking sections as in between stitches? whwre the hair seperates a tiny bit? Id say 2/3 for shrinkies :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:31pm
hey mocha, just make them the same size as you would with synthetic
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:24pm
For anyone who has bought hair out of the first lot from Fina:

For small to medium tips how many of the little sections in the weft are you putting in a tip?  I'm thinking to put two of them in each tip.  But I'm undecided. 

Haven't dealt with HH before so any opinions are very welcome.

Oh and the tips are for shrinkies.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic