Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funky hair colours+blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glitter_princes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitter_princes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funky hair colours+blonde
    Posted: July 05 2005 at 5:03am
Hey everyone i would like some ideas-pictures of some funky colours that will go with light blonde long hair. I was thinking about getting like chunky colours not underneath ALL of my hair, but like in the middle if you understand what im saying, i just need some inspiration.thanx heaps
Sweet Dreamsxxxooo
jess
Prune juice will set you free...
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 11:23am
You could do streaks, tiny ones of all diffrent colors, or you could do chunks, or just one side under the blonde, or under all of it. Things not to do is, Stripes down the middle... skunk. :) Streaks in the front would work too, if you have no bangs. :) I love doing funky colors, but had to stop unfortunately cause of my job. Oh and another great one is doing the top layer of your hair in a bright color and leaving it natural underneath. A girlfriend of mine did her top bright green and her under black, she looked so great with it! So many fun ideas, yay!

I did bright blue highlights in my black hair, It looked great. Highlighting with funky colors is cool. :)
~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic