Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircut ideas wanted!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aurifera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurifera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircut ideas wanted!
    Posted: July 05 2005 at 9:06am

I need some general ideas for somebody with a round head shape and normal thickness hair. It's mostly straight, but it can get curly or wavy towards the ends when it's shorter or layered; otherwise, it just frizzes. Currently it's shoulder length and slightly shorter at the front, but it's basically one length all the way through: no layers.

I *don't* want anything too short, that's too high maintainence or inconvenient. I'd rather not have a hairstyle that shows off my ears, since they stick out and add to the roundness of my face, but I'm having throuble finding hairstyle ideas in any websites.

andylynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andylynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 9:51am

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/main.asp

someone posted this link on another thread and it has a bunch of awesome gallery's with really cool styles and cuts, check it out!

Aurifera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurifera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 9:59am
Originally posted by andylynn andylynn wrote:

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/main.asp

someone posted this link on another thread and it has a bunch of awesome gallery's with really cool styles and cuts, check it out!

Thanks for the link, but I already looked at it before. Many of the styles there are really beautiful, but a lot of the ones I like would probably look bad with my head shape, and a lot of the rest (obscuring half the face, requiring a bunch of different styling products)  impractical for daily life.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic