Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SORRY! for the wait , kim did cut it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SORRY! for the wait , kim did cut it!
    Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:53pm

kim finally went through with the cut she was planning on,   after a few weeks of me waiting i am happy to report it is now the SHORTEST EVER!!!! (for her) she got a very blunt bob (she lost about 3 inches off the front) just a tad below lip length (and may i add the girl who gave her the cut was soooo damn cute and had the same cut as claire danes in mod squad, it was really fun watching her cut my wifes hair off) it looks stunning (to me) i looooooove it sooo friggin much on her, she looks adorable   i couldnt think of anything better than her being pregnant and having this great haircut   it RULES!!!!

i am gonna take some pics to post this weekend i promise!!!!

so her hair is now all one length a tad above lip and alot darker with a few light  stripes     looks amazing............

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 2:35am

Bring on the pictures.

Edited by Robocop
Kimblonde35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 11:38am

I wish my husband got so excited every time that I would get a haircut! ;-)

Well I guess being that since my hair is short and spiked I get my haircut every couple of weeks so it's like all the same to him. haha

Can't wait to see the pic's of your wife and your wife's cousin.

Kim

Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 1:01pm
Any news on the pictures?
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 2:52am

lovebob's promise of pics remind me of The Great Pumpkin

So I must be Linus I guess.

Leatherface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leatherface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 10:11am

Kimblonde35-

When my wife and I got together 5 years ago, her hair was between shoulder-length and mid-back. It gradually got shorter (an inch or two at a time). She too got the Sharon Stone cut a couple years ago. It's still getting wee bits shorter (at my pleading largely.) Nothing excites me more than grabbing a fistfull of what's left of her hair and licking her neck  (makes her giggle too.) I would LOVE her to get the back and sides buzzed with clippers.

Do you ask your husband if he likes your haircuts? Maybe he doesn't say anything because "society" tells us it's "weird" to like women in short hair.

Kimblonde35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 10:34am

Leatherface,

(I like your name by the way)      Yeah my husband says that he likes my hair short and spiked like this, and he says that it's my hair and I can do what I want with it.  A couple of years ago I had below the shoulder length hair and he said that he liked it that way also, so basically he doesn't care what I do with my hair, just as long as I like it. haha    I asked him one time if I should let my hair grow long again or keep it short and spiked like this and he said to leave my hair the way that it is.   I get more compliments now from people that I don't know with my short hair then I did with my long hair. 

Do you think that your wife would be willing to go get a spiked haircut? 

Kim

Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 7:38am

Lovebobs

We're still awaiting sight of a new set of photos of Kim's haircut.

It would be nice to see them, preferably ones without the infamous blue sweat shirt making yet another guest appearance.J

Edited by Robocop
Leatherface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leatherface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 10:08am

Kimblonde35--

I'm working on my wife getting a spiked haircut.  Kind of running out of time with summer rolling on. She wants to start growing it out before winter to keep her neck warm. Maybe I'll suggest she grow it out to a shag over the winter and cut it all off next spring!  When we got married her hair was a couple inches below her shoulders, wavy and a shade of blonde just a bit darker than yours. She looked like Rita Hayworth. When she got pregnant it gradually got shorter, an inch at a time. Now she's wearing it about 1-1.5" in the back sides and 2.5-3" on top. I think it's sexy as hell on her, especially freshly cut. It probably doesn't help my pursuit that her BEST friend (who I think we can say often spends little to no time doing her hair or makeup before leaving the house) commented she looked liked Bart Simpson. When we go out she'll spike it up a bit with wax but it's not quite the same.  She has an appoinment for her next cut on the 23rd, if I get my way the clippers will roll!

Leatherface 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic