Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extension clips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pink1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extension clips
    Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:25am

Does anyone know where i could buy hair extensions clip ons from the UK

does anyone know any sites?

Edited by pink1
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:30am
Try weave queen on ebay chickx
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:48pm
Youd be better off making your own about 90% of the time though.  It's not too hard and you can get exactly whatyou want both in quality of hair and size/shape of pieces. PLus it's usually cheaper.
chunt1023 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunt1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:20pm
are there any tutorials for clip in's ?
EmilyStrange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyStrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 5:43am

I wouldn't bother with weave_queen on ebay personally.  I got some nice blonde streaks from her, but the full head of black clip-ins I won were awful.  The hair was very damaged and coarse and tangly, and one of the clips was broken.

This website sells clip ins - http://www.elite-hair.co.uk/clipin.shtml but I have never dealt with them so can't comment on their service/quality. 

x

Edited by EmilyStrange
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic