Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sulphate free products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sulphate free products
    Posted: July 11 2005 at 8:58pm

I watched an episode of Blow-Out with Jonathon Antin and he was pitching his new hair care products.  I went to the web-site  www.jonathonproduct.com to check them out.  He states that his shampoos are all sulphate free.  I am thinking of trying them out when its time to buy!!  Just thought I would share for those of us looking to grow our hair and keep it healthy!!  If anyone has tried these products, please tell me how you liked them.  They are about middle of the road expensive, so I don't want to buy until I hear some feed-back!!

Thanks, Lisa

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 10:22pm

I love Blow Out (a major guilty pleasure), and when he started his product line on the showI immediatly wanted to try it too. Since I could never afford a haircut at his salon, and I also live in Idaho...so a little far away. I really want to try "Dirt" since he is always ranting about it on the show. So I defintly want to try out these products as well, after some reviews, as not to waste my well earned money!

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 3:43am
Paves Flawless No Sulfates Allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo for dry
damaged hair $6.00 sold at hairboutique.com and
$5.99 Walgreens.

Edited by jean32
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic