Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOT (Vince Carter to Nets)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT (Vince Carter to Nets)
    Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:22pm
What'd ya'll think about this deal? I think if he's actually healthy and starts playing like we know he can instead of trying to be a jump shooter, the NJ Nets will have a decent team. Plus teamin a scorer like VC with Jason Kidd is always a good deal. Anyway, what do ya'll think?
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:36pm
the nets shouldn't have given Kenyon Martin Up to denver.....thatline up would be killer....Jason Kidd,VC,K-Mart,Richard Jefferson, and Alonzo Morning...c'mon now...that line up is dope...i like the nets from last year, and the year b4...
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

the nets shouldn't have given Kenyon Martin Up to denver.....thatline up would be killer....Jason Kidd,VC,K-Mart,Richard Jefferson, and Alonzo Morning...c'mon now...that line up is dope...i like the nets from last year, and the year b4...

Did Kenyon want to leave or was his contract up. I still think they'll be a lot more competitive. J-kidd now has one more scorer to complement his passing game. VC and richard jefferson on the court at the same time!
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:59pm
not to mention the nets are coming to BROOKLYN
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 11:35pm
YEAH I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SAW KIDD,JEFFESON,CARTER,MARTIN AND MOURNING...WOULD BE TIGHT.
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
Vick07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vick07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:14am
i thought kidd was unhappy about his nj situation and wanted to be traded ?

i'll shut this shit down >:-/
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:39am
YEAHHH MAYNEE
i just found out about this like 10 min ago literally
i was on the bus and some dude was reading the NY daily news
on the back cover is a pic of vince and it says vinsanity
i figured he bust some knick or net ass
im like thats wassup
then i read the bold print and its like vince carter traded to nets.....somethin like that
yo my eyes lit up
this is my nba dream come true.......b4 the injuries he was my favorite player and now hes on the nets.........
imma definitely be hittin up continental airlines arena a few times this year
unless of course he gets injured again
then imma just be pissed

....first pedro, now vince
New York is doin it real big right now
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:46am
naw all they need iz for the knicks to start playin like they did last night
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:48am
even marbury couldnt make me root for the knicks
nets are my home team
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:59am
kenyon's contract was up...hewanted to stay but the nuggets offered him a few million more than NJ
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 10:00am
O YEAH BY THE WAY.....lakers lose again, to the wizards, kobe 36, 14, 10.....yeah a triple double.....dont be confused, he aint bein unselfish, he doin it for the stats and allstar votes
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic