Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Hair ever feel in a rut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Hair ever feel in a rut?
    Posted: July 13 2005 at 3:21pm
Hi, I've had the same style for quite awhile allthough I love it and everybody likes it on me, I feel like I'm in a rut like I need something new. Short hair women ever feel this way?

I've been quite busy so haven't had a cut in a few months, Here's the latest pic I have it got alot more length now.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/balletdancerky/detail?.dir=976 6&.dnm=babb.jpg&.scr=ph

Any suggestion? 

http://photos.yahoo.com/balletdancerky/    Lisa folder for past styles

Edited by HairStyleDiva
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 5:17pm

I like this one:

It was in one of your folders as pixie 011

HAWG
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 5:23am

I feel in a rut at the moment, because there are a couple of bits of hair at the sides that are at a weird stage :-P .  They're not quite long enough yet to tuck back with the rest of the sides, so I've just been pinning them back with clippies all the time.  But in a few months they should stop being so much trouble, and by then the front might be around the length I'm trying for, so it should work out.

One of the best things about short hair is that it's easy to make noticeable changes just by cutting or growing an inch or two here and there. . . and because it won't take long to get back to where it was, you can experiment pretty painlessly ^_^ .

But I'm just tired and rambling, I'm afraid. . . er, what was the actual question again?

More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 7:43pm
ok, it was a two part thread kuroneko, for peoples feeling of in a rut for short hair and ideas for mine. 
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 1:07am
You've got lots of pics.No wonder you feel bored, if you've tried so many things already.  Well, maybe you could try some longish bangs at the front, and shorter towards the back. . . I think the first pic in the idea folder is similar to what I'm thinking, but it's not the best detail pic, so it's hard to tell.
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 7:06am
Hi, yeah I tend to change it alot, I have like pretty much everything I have tried, I've had the same style for about two years just length has changed. 
Kimblonde35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 10:24am

How about a spiked look?

Or a Messy type look?

How about putting highlights in your hair??

There's a whole lot of possiblities! 

Kim

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 5:13pm
Hi, I've had it in a flip/spiky style thinking I'm going to probly stick with that. Yeah, I think of hilights to, not sure what color. I also think of maybe going to a lighter blonde.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:33pm
anybody else, I added a few new pics. I think I want to try something with the back clippered. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 5:05pm
Hi, thanks everybody. I got it cut today in a short spiky/flippy style like I had before its shorter, the very bottom is clippered alittle. I love it.  Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic