Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

success to share!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: success to share!
    Posted: July 14 2005 at 8:30am
I just lost 15 lbs in 8 weeks. This was not water weight but actual inches, I lost TWO SIZES, from 14 to 10 (sometimes even 8!).   I did not do anything fad nor eliminate carbs or anything else (other than junk). I simply planned my healthy daily meals and snacks each morning, writing them down while having my coffee and making the commitment to stick to them without exception.

I probably ate around 13-1400 calories most days and did not exercise. I had one slice of cake on my birthday and one on my daughter's bd, and on 2 or 3 occasions even had a glass of wine or two.

This worked for me because the way I ate was a way that I KNOW WORKS FOR ME. When someone else says, "this is all you have to do to lose weight" that doesn't mean it's the magic answer for YOU. It is the answer for HER (or him). Really guys, if someone had the magic answer that works for us all, he or she would be a millionaire, not giving it away for free on a msg board.

There are no magic easy ways.

Elissa
I feel and look fabulous!
[/url]

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 4:09pm

Congrats!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 12:15am

Shh, you'll discourage the one with the real magic bullet from posting it free here!  Just wait until they do. . . I'm gonna steal it and become a millionaire for myself, of course!  ^_^

More awesome than a manatee!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 12:23pm
LOL!
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic