Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhow are you supposed to use duke

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lil fate 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil fate 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how are you supposed to use duke
    Posted: December 18 2004 at 1:59pm
how are you use duke all the directions say is after properly shampooing and conditioning the hair, apply DUKE pomade to the hair massage for even distribution and use a soft or medium brush for wave control.
waves so deep make you sleep
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 2:00pm
its da same as ne other ole pomade.. just slap it on.. and brush. .. not differnt. Just listen up hur kidioe.. just put on some hair lotion and alil duke and brush da fook outta yo hair.. or even just alil pink oil and brush.
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 3:29pm
....i don't think any pomade has special ways 2 use it.. they just put directions on there ...cuz they r required 2.. and it's better 2 apply pomade while your hair is clean..
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic