Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me with my hairbrained plan!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me with my hairbrained plan!
    Posted: July 14 2005 at 11:13am
two weeks from today I'm leaving for Alberta for my friends' wedding.  Two weeks from Saturday they actually are getting married.  The bachelor party is thursday night.  I have my crazy flame colored hair right now.  And I wouldn't mind wearng it to the wedding/for the photos but it's already getting ratty both on the ends (I can fix this) and at the roots(growth, slipppage, a couple blowouts).
Originally I had planned on touching up the edges and the top in the week before I left.  Now I'm thinking that I will take my pliers and my FinaFina hair and some rings/tubes a weave needle and thread and take my crazy hair out and malaysian loc my FinaFina hair in on friday in between the bachelor parties thursday and the ceremony saturday.

I can bring some fun colors too so it's not like I'm doing this just to look "civilised" more like neat and clean.

Anyone want to chime in with suggestions. pros, cons, for either strategy?

thanks,
:)al
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 12:24pm
You're insane.

Put in whatever hair you want to have for the event BEFORE YOU LEAVE, then go to Alberta and have a good time.
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 10:21pm
I agree, Syren.  Do you plan to have some drinks at the bachelor parties? All you're going to be thinking about is having to do your hair later   (*chores* later).  Relax and have a blast!   
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 11:06pm
oh see i was totally thinking hair would be something productive to do while getting over the hangover friday.

Maybe I'll go ahead and do my hair the day before I leave.  everyone will be surprised by what I show up looking like...
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 9:29am

I agree - definitely before you leave!

and that way if something comes up and you don't have time, no sweat!

Edited by LauraR
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 8:52am
So what do you think of this plan?

switch to HH rightbefore I leave.  Make some clip ins in various colors.  wear maybe red? one night and then wear teal to match my dress (just bougtho n eyesterday must go to tailor's right now) day of?  That way I don't havae to do any more real work before going to a conference the second week of august?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic