Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weft/short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
visitor05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote visitor05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weft/short hair
    Posted: July 16 2005 at 5:11pm
I have short hair-about 6 inches-below the ear-above the chin--can I get extensions using the wefting method?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 5:13pm
Absolutely!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 6:35pm
sure u can - check out my site!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Daisyjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisyjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:01pm
I did...and I do them myself from time to time...I do not have any extensions in right now, but only beccause I live in Louisiana and it's July!!  This is the time of year NO ONE wants long hair!  Just make sure they braid it from side to side, the braids will slip out of they cornrow it front to back.  And if the stylist is good enough to get the very back hair (right at your neck) into a braid, be prepared for you head to break out right there, mine has ever time.  I just took an Antihistamine everyday and it was fine...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic