Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Urgent help needed!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent help needed!!!!!!
    Posted: July 17 2005 at 4:03pm

Tell me what to do guys.  Someone (no names) has bought hair off me on ebay (under a different name) with the sole intent to neg me.  What do i do?  It wasn't a bid or auction but was a buy now??

kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 4:20pm

hmm i wonder who ;)

frist of all you can repay her the favour, if thats your style.

if not you can do something called 'respond to feedback left' and write that it is a fake feedback etc etc.. then you can report it to ebay but i dont think they will remove it :(

xx

sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 5:51pm

Contact Ebay as soon as possible and they will give you all the advice you need.  Someone did that to me at christmas and I ended up with three other people leaving me negative feedback all belonged to the same family so in the end two got removed and the original got left on but she became a non registered user eventually as she got more negative feedbacks. 

You could always pay $20 for a mediator on Square Trade if Ebay dont come back to you.  I have used Square Trade in the past and found it very useful.

If your sure of the person you can always check to make sure that she is not shill bidding as sometimes people do that.  Also I have found Ebay to be very good if you can prove what your statement.  I did this in the past with the three negs that was left for me before christmas.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 6:05pm

What a rotten thing to do.

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 4:05am
That person is a seriously disturbed nut job. I'd tell her I've had a voodoo mambo put a vicious wanga on her. And then I'd really do it. I mean, enough is enough.
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:24am
I think square trade is your best bet. very helpful and responds quickly.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 2:27pm
did she even pay for the auction?
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:46pm

No this is what i was sent via email....

hello lacylocks, I am very sorry but I will have to pull out of the purchase as I have had some bad news yesterday, a bereavement in the family. I am too upset to work at the moment. I am willing to pay your paypal fees if required. Also one of my ebay colleagues is under investigation with the Inland Revenue, apparently they are checking through ebay sellers, and I hope they don't pick on me again, as I have had one investigation years ago, and the investigation went on for 3 years, it was an absolute nightmare. I would not wish this on anybody. Please get back to me about the fees payment.

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:48pm
I then told her not to bother with the paypal fees as a gesture of goodwill.  I then noticed how she was adding her email address to all the feedbacks she got so i decided not to get involved nor leave her any feedback.
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:50pm

edited to remove as amm has next post is a good point.

xx

Edited by shel221
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by shel221 shel221 wrote:

so who was this bogus caller?????

Now, are you asking that because you *really* don't know or do you
just want me to say the caller's name out in the open?

PS - This is the reason I don't put either of my reputable businesses
on ebay.

Edited by amm
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 6:20pm

Oh i know who it is alright and i knew from the very start.  No other word than physchopath explains that person.

x

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic