Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE help. I look so bad!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE help. I look so bad!
    Posted: July 18 2005 at 3:49pm
Ignore all of the other posts below...I just dried my hair and now my hair is YELLOW so I complained to my dad and since its blonde enough im going to get another color blonde at the store...any suggestions? I know it's light enough to make it really blonde.

Edited by xktoxo
::Only you can judge how beautiful you are::
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 3:55pm
/

Edited by xktoxo
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 4:07pm
/

Edited by xktoxo
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 4:48pm
Hair DYE does not really DAMAGE yoru hair like bleach. I mean I dye my hair almost every week. Yes every week, and my hair is in pretty good shape, the only problem i've had with damage is BLEACHING. And in order to get REALLY blonde hair you kind of have to do it.
I have black hair naturally so in order to get rid of my roots I bleach out the root part only anad wait, then apply my color. Fianlly I've gotten rid of the red/orangy color blonde I seemed to always accurie using dark blonde and cool blonde colors.
If you want a light blonde, bleached, wait until it's dry then apply the color you want. A good suggestion Vicky gave me is, apply a color a few shades LIGHTER than the color you want. Your NEVER going to get teh color you want on the box. If you have reddish brown hair, bleaching will cause you to have reddish orange in it, use an ASH color (that's what I am using now.) to cancle the red out.
You will not be a True, white blonde, or like a jessica simpson blonde, but you will have a nice, light cool blonde color. :)

As to your question just dying does not really damage it, it does not cause breakage or fried hair. I do it again... everyweek. :)
~* Bambi Lee *~
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:36pm
It finally came out and I love it! I just think there's a hint of yellow that I really don't like. How do you tone down yellow? Are there any home remedies?
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:52pm
Yeah did I say I liked it? No. I hate it. My hair is like yellow-orange-y. PLEASE help me.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:03pm
Get a violet depositing shampoo. Go easy on it first, too much may turn your hair gray.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 11:35pm
What did you do that now you like it? And do you like it or hate it? What's going on!?
~* Bambi Lee *~
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:31pm
I was trying to convince myself it was okay but it wasnt dry all the way
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic