Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disaster waiting to happen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xBeckahx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBeckahx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disaster waiting to happen?
    Posted: July 19 2005 at 6:21am

As this is my first post here sorry if i'm being really repedative and asking questions that have been asked a million times before.

At the momment I have naturally dark brown hair (with natural red highlights) and blonde highlights ontop (that i had done about 3 weeks ago) but I want to go alittle more interesting. I was thinking of a full head of blonde foils but what about:

White Blonde ontop
Black underneath
Red throughout
( Inspiration from http://www.aahceleb.com/pic/christinaaguilera_136.html )

Now apart from the obvious fact that my hair will have to be treated extra gently afterwards and I probably won't be able to go near a straightening iron for months, what's everyone's thoughts on this? Should I do it..Or just get a full head of foils?

Thanks in advance

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 7:35am
If it's what you want, do it. I suggest that you not get the red dyed into your hair, but have some pinchbraids in synthetic. Red dye fades fast and will be hard for you to touch up.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic