Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

toners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: toners
    Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:55pm
i have an all over medium reddish brown color, that i have bleached highlights into. what i want to do is a toner to remove some of the brassiness from the highlights. they are between the color of the outside of a banana and the inside. they are light enough, just a little too yellow. i was thinking of doing a violet toner to remove teh yellow, but what i want to know is, how will this toner affect my medium brown hair that is not bleached. will it remove the red? will it lighten it at all?
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 1:18pm
it may remove some of the red from your brown hair, but the only way to know for sure is to strand test. i have applyed toners to brown hair to get rid of red before and they did great. but still strand test.
and god said let there be hair extensions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic