Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring
    Posted: July 20 2005 at 1:30pm

Hi, so I am going to color some new hair that I got and I would like to get some advice.  I would like to pick up something at the local Sally's, and not spend the money at the drug store.  Would I get a better result with Sally's supplies or is the drug store (ie. Clairol) the same?  I am going to from a 1b to a 5.  I would love to get all the advice that I can get.

Thanks!!!

broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 1:55pm
well drug store hair color is SHI* if i do say so my self lol. sally's is the best way to go. also if the hair isn't virgin and has been colored you wont get the level 5 without stripping the hair of it's color now ie colorfix. and you are going to have ALOT of red in your final color. i tryed to lift a level 5 to a level 10 after stripping the color and the hair melted before it got to the level 10 . so good luck and be very careful.
and god said let there be hair extensions.
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 3:31pm
I belive that it is virgin hair.  It is suppose to be an Indian Remy Virgin hair that I got off of Ebay.  Whether it is or not???  I have alot of red in my natural (hahaha) color, but it is pretty dark.  The last time I had it colored she used a 5N, and I loved the color, so I am wanting to duplicate it on this "virgin" hair.  What do I need to buy at Sally's to get the job done right????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic