Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help. Highlights ior allover?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uhohoreo52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhohoreo52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help. Highlights ior allover?
    Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:09pm

First off heres the story: Naturally I have dirty blonde hair but for years I have been dying it various colors. My most recent color was black. I wanted to go to a color close to my nature hair color so that the roots coming in wouldn't look too bad. After stripping color and dying my hair I now have a red/brown color.

I went to a hair stylist today and she gave me a consultation. She suggested either stripping the color and then dying my hair or just foiling and putting blonde highlights in. I am sick of doing touch ups and what not and I want my hair dying exploration to come to an end for the time being. I am wondering if it would be a better idea to get the highlights or the strip and color. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhohoreo52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:12pm
Please excuse the spelling and grammar errors
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 11:58pm
My best bet would be to go for the stripping and then color. But highlighting would probably do less damage to your hair than stripping and coloring all over again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhohoreo52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 4:16pm
Yeah believe me I know all about hair damage. I was thinking the stripping and color would be better too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic