Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You wont believe this.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You wont believe this.......
    Posted: July 21 2005 at 6:53pm

This person is selling this http://www.myindianhair.com/remyindianhair.html 

Take a close look at the 10th picture down which says "Malaysian Remi Hair 100%" at a price of $300

then take a look at this...

http://www.wagmanprimus.com/product_detail.asp?pl_id=15& type=product%5Fline&id=944 

4th picture down.

These two pics are the same only one advertises the hair as malaysian and the other as HORSE HAIR?? Is someone copying pictures or selling horse hair as human hair?

The second link is to a large company called Wagman Primus who sell various things including Goats hair, horse's hair and also human hair.  I have ordered from Wagman before and the service is good.  I ordered a pack of human hair but by the time it reached me in the UK (customs fees and all) it was expensive.  I found it also to be try and tangle and i couldnt running my fingers through it without it catching.

Anyway back to this post.  Whats going on with these identical pics?

broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:02pm
that's what you get when you steal pics!

Edited by broomeboy1023
and god said let there be hair extensions.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:38pm
I have issues with sites that sell products using the same old photos
we see everywhere else.

If you're going to sell hair, take an original photo that represents
exactly what you're selling, watermark it and use that exclusively. I
mean, how much time does it take to be original?

Also, the above link is the gal who swindled money out of the BHM
forum members. Everytime I see her site I see hair that rightfully
belongs to others.

sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 8:22pm
Funny. I've emailed Wagman Primus before ( nice looking hair, and cheap heat wands) but they never responded. So I'd say either their customer service is inconsistent  or their email is buggered lol.
AmethystKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmethystKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 10:34pm
WOW
missy66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 12:32am
hahahah i wonder if people who buy hair at myindian hair are craving carrots and jumping
shennaenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shennaenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 1:18am

maybe they should rename it (myindian) hair to myhorsehair.com....hahaha

I wonder if they are buying horse hair and selling it as human? Also the website is myindanhair.com, the title is malaysian hair and in the description it says its chinese hair??? Hmmmmm...a little suspicious anyone?

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 1:51am

Sansconformist - Your not missing anything with the hair plus they want a minimum order.  They sell it in 2oz pieces and i don't know why but i was thinking it was possibly where extensions plus bought their softwear hair but maybe not.  I couldn't run my fingers through the hair and found it very light but a little wirey.  Im sure it was indian hair processed like Euro and had a micro-polymer cross linking treatment on which made no difference imo.

xx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic