Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lilibeach!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lilibeach!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: July 22 2005 at 10:59am
I know this doesn't belong here but I had to say "hi"! I've missed "seeing" you!   What's new????

Elissa

[/url]

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 8:36pm

Thank you for the very warm welcome!!!!

Things are going really great since I've been gone.  Looks like you have had great things too.  She is adorable!!!  I would  show her off too.

I left before because I was going through some stress in my life at the time and helping people with thier hair issues kinda took my mind off of things.  And as you might remember I started getting attacked and I could not take it.  This was my escape.  Well all issues in my life are solved better than I could have asked for.   So I'm back, and only been back one week and someone has already attacked me.

What is up with that?  It's just nuts.

I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 7:42am
aww damn it I am sorry to hear that. I did not see it but I am here very infrequently now.

Glad to hear things are resolved in your personal life!

Thanks for your compliments on my daughter, she is indeed a joy!

I had to give up my beloved Redken Fusion as my stylist-friend left town (with my $70 for a one-yr supply!!!! no fwding address...) So I use Excellence now. It's not nearly as lovely as Redken but it does the trick and since this person was SO unreliable, at least I can get it whenever I want. I've stopped adding in red kicker. You know, just plain medium brown alone allows my own red undertones to show through...who woulda thunk it?????

Don't let the kids here bother you! I just ignore all the noise.

HUGS!!!!!

Lisa

Edited by Elissa
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic