Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhy so technical?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why so technical?
    Posted: December 20 2004 at 12:18pm
I really wonder why some of you guys are so technical and precise about how you are treating your hair. Some of this is just overkill...brushing an excessive amount of time and applying all these products to get a rather simple return. When you think about it waves are a simple hair style, so why do extravagant things to obtain and maintain it? If you look at it, the basics to getting them is to brush and keep your hair moisturized...so I apply a little hair grease of shea butter and brush till I'm bored....and that's it for the day.

I don't know , maybe it's because I prefer my waves to look natural that I do very little to them. I think my waves look rather nice to have just really started in October, and of course they can get better. I'm not trying to knock anyone's method but why is everyone trying to be so precise about the whole thing?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 12:51pm
i dont kno wat ur talkin about...cuz u was tha same way a lil while ago...u used pomade and ****...and if u aint precise about ur waves then u wouldnt b on tha forum talkin about waves and sh*t so ur bein jus as precise as everyone else...u take care of ur hair by brushin it everyday, puttin on a durag, cuttin wit tha grain, ur jus as precise as everyone else
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

i dont kno wat ur talkin about...cuz u was tha same way a lil while ago...u used pomade and ****...and if u aint precise about ur waves then u wouldnt b on tha forum talkin about waves and sh*t so ur bein jus as precise as everyone else...u take care of ur hair by brushin it everyday, puttin on a durag, cuttin wit tha grain, ur jus as precise as everyone else
Aint that the truth
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:08pm
personally if i saw a girl with waves idk what i would do i aint sexist i just think it aint for women
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by NOWAVES NOWAVES wrote:

personally if i saw a girl with waves idk what i would do i aint sexist i just think it aint for women
If she had a real pretty face, it might look unique with the 360s poppin off. Om talkin bout if her face looked better than halle berry or christina milian, with the 360s that might b the shi*
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:31pm
The post is not about if you feel if womenshould have waves or not cause no matter what Body will still have her waves. So get over it and respond the way u should.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:35pm
lol i was thinking the same thing.. the subject just turned into hostility..
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 5:23am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

i dont kno wat ur talkin about...cuz u was tha same way a lil while ago...u used pomade and ****

It's called an epiphany. Look it up...

Originally posted by NOWAVES NOWAVES wrote:

Silly kid, stay on subject!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 6:41am
so dont sit here and try n look down on otha niggaz cuz they are still precise about wat they do...that was ignorant of u ask me.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 6:47am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

...brushing an excessive amount of time and applying all these products to get a rather simple return. When you think about it waves are a simple hair style, so why do extravagant things to obtain and maintain it?

What's so ignorant?

Stop being so *****y and easily offended. It's just a question and like I said before, I'm not trying to knock anyone's method. It's just a question. If you are just going to get rude, don't answer the question and let the topic fall to the bottom of the page.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 7:14am
[QUOTE=BodyGuard] I really wonder why some of you guys are so technical and precise about how you are treating your hair. Some of this is just overkill...brushing an excessive amount of time and applying all these products to get a rather simple return.

I don't know , maybe it's because I prefer my waves to look natural that I do very little to them.

U aint makin no kind of sense...how is that not lookin down on people?? I kno I aint tha only one who thinks that way eitha...ughh wateva i got more 2 say but its wateva cuz it aint a big deal...jus lettin u kno ur point aint valid cuz u were doin tha same thing everyone else was doin a couple weeks ago...jus dont appreciate ur post cuz its like ur lookin down on otha's jus cuz ur waves look "natural"...but wateva...like u said let it fall 2 tha end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic