Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSide Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Phil 4 Real View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil 4 Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Side Waves
    Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:24pm
I have some waves on the sides, but there're like the top and the back. Halla back if ya'll have any suggestions on how i can make my side waves match the rest of my waves. P.S. I know i have to brush them, but i need more suggestions then that.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:27pm
what do u mean? they dont connect right?
Phil 4 Real View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil 4 Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Phil 4 Real Phil 4 Real wrote:

I have some waves on the sides, but there're like the top and the back. Halla back if ya'll have any suggestions on how i can make my side waves match the rest of my waves. P.S. I know i have to brush them, but i need more suggestions then that.
They connect, there're just not as deep as the rest of my waves.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:30pm
Twista he probably mean they dont connect with the rest of his waves to form a 360 connection. Like his side waves are just there, they just arent flowin with the rest i believe.
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 3:45pm
my side waves come 1st
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic