Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

It could be that she wants to be taken more seriously as a reporter and felt the hair was taking away from her credibility.

The longer her hair gets, the less I believe in her ability to accurately read the teleprompter.

Doesn't she know that the integrity of the whole organization of people arrayed behind her is compromised when she wears her hair long?

(Um... )
DesertDavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 10:30am

I strongly disapprove of Robin Meade's short hair. As a viewer, I am privileged to get my news elsewhere, and I intend to do so.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 8:32am
Is it short now?
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 11:21am
Dangerprone, go to groups home page  and do a Robin Meade search
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Is it short now?

Sigh. Not shorter, but extensively shorter. Please try to keep up.

Yesterday:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3683 3&36833&Robin

A couple months ago:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?downloa d_female_robinmeade9&freedownload

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 3:03pm
I like it more shorter. Before it seemed to overpower her face a bit; this
seems, I don't know, lighter and fresher somehow. I like it flipped
outward too, though I wish she'd make a bigger style change.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 7:57am
Yeah, I like the first one better too. The second doesn't seem to have any real shape.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 9:44am

Crap, Robin's hair looked even shorter and much more plain/frumpy today:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3701 3&37013&Robin

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 12:17am

Dang, how can you not love her when she looks like this?

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3801 7&38017&Robin

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 1:45am
On the basis of her hair, I couldn't not love her in the first, but love her in the second. "Sorry dear, you lost half an inch off your hair and I don't love you anymore!"
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 10:30am
It's not that bad. I don't see that much unlike Kate C when she went back to short. You could tell. This is not that bad.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 12:43pm
Pixiefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixiefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 2:19pm
Ms. Meade appears to be heading for a major league short haircut. Is she going super short in stages? Someday will that be a freshly tapered nape
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 3:46pm
I don't know if she's heading for something shorter, I suspect she has
no master plan. Either way, I like the trim. I'm glad she took some of
the heaviness and bulk out of it. I can almost detect a bang now!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 10:11pm
By far my favorite girl and hair on TV news...and I'm a fan of short hair so I've been paying close attention to her trims the past few months.  I love the fact it seems like she's going really short, I'm excitied to see how it looks.  I think it'll be great, and I think she should get more highlights...although she's hot as she is too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic