Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with determining hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with determining hair color
    Posted: July 24 2005 at 12:02am

hey all

I need help with figuring out what hair color this possibly could be or anywhere close to it. Im not sure if the picture shows but the link is below. Its a close up picture so you can see the hair the best. Thanx 4 any help

http://gallery.hilary-duff.net/displayimage.php?pid=9276& ;fullsize=1

BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 12:05am
In my opinion I would say that looks like a honey blonde with medium blonde chunks built in. Hope that helps a bit.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 12:50am

thanx

if I were 2 say that Im looking for the color for ordering hair such as WaWa would that make a little bit more sense? the number s what Im looking for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 6:03pm
no guesses?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 7:24pm
Haircolor vaires greatly with hair suppliers.I saw on the extensions board you asked about rk hair.which even with a color ring the colors never to seem to be the same.What I would do in your case,and have.Rk hair takes demi's really well.So I would get a color lighter than what you need.Like lets say her hair is medium blonde,then get a #22 which is light blonde,and then put in the colors of her hair with the demi's.It will be alot easier that way.Matching color for extensions is tricky anyways,this is what I do to get a perfect match.Good luck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 11:07am
thanx soo much LHD that helps alot Im thinking if the ordered hair color isnt exactly what I wanted origionally Im just going 2 dye my hair to match the extensions.. that seems like a good way to fix things if it doesnt work out. =) thanx again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic