Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bald spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
onelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bald spot
    Posted: July 24 2005 at 1:24pm

has any one here ever had a bald spot if so how did you deal with it and it is still dere.

as if thin sides were'nt bad i've also got a bald spot on the left side i surge and use rosemary oil on it bt i think its too late. the spot fels so smooth like hair wasnt meant to be there

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 1:43pm
I had a tiny bald spot from a hairdresser leaving a relaxer on too long. I just wore my hair parted so it covered it up until it grew out. It's gone now that spot is just thinner than the rest of my hair. 
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Princess1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 9:57pm

Yes. I had an updo that a beautician pulled WAYYY too tight. My high pony tail was so tight that it pulled a chunk of hair out right in the middle of my scalp.  It too was smooth and looked like hair had never been there. I was terrified, needless to say.  But I prayed, left it alone and it grew back very thick and really fast. 

To whom much is given, much is expected.
www.fotki.com/princess121
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 1:17pm
Yes i have one- well it is not totally bald but i had a lot of breakage in that area recently. I call that spot my stress spot. Currently i am using castor oil as a preshampoo treatment weekly. Adding eggs to my conditioner along w/ a little oil every other week. Doing Scalp massages and moisturizing with mowrah butter, sunflower butter, shea butter, wheatgerm oil and apricot kernel oil. Hope this helps you. BTW no one can see the spot unless i show it to them but i can feel it so i am self-conmcious of it.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
onelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 4:23pm
thanks guys i read on an other board bout a girl who used  nioxin Follicle Booster for her thin sides n i've searched on it am thinking about trying that now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic