Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on Hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jon Valentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on Hairstyle
    Posted: July 24 2005 at 6:19pm

Hi just looking for a bit of advice. I'm 16 and have thick brown hair just under shoulder lenght does anyone think that hairstyles like these would work well and how would you go about achieving the style/which products would reccomend or would you possible have other suggestions for different styles. Any help would be great thanks.

http://www.atsui.org/media/non/Gackt.jpg

http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/images/gackt050209/g ackt.jpg

http://mitglied.lycos.de/magthemoogle/Gackt/UltraVeat110/Gac kt13-UV110.jpg

http://mitglied.lycos.de/magthemoogle/Gackt/UltraVeat110/Gac kt07-UV110.jpg

[Note from Admin: Please post links to large pictures]

Edited by DaveDecker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 5:43pm

Can no one help?

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 2:49am

I think you'll want to take those pictures to a stylist. Thick brown hair - sounds like this cut would work well. However, this short cut looks very high maintenance (just a disclaimer) I hope someone else can pitch in on this thread.

Hugs

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:14pm
Thanks Anais for your help, just wondering do you think it would take around 45 min to do every day or more. Does anyone think it would also work well a little bit longer.Thanks for listening.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 11:22pm

Thick hair tends to do better at a longer length, because the length will weigh the hair down (preventing poof). This is one of the big BIG reasons I didn't get along with a pixie cut. My, that was a bad pun.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:22pm
What products would you reccomend to maintain that style?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 1:21pm

I can't help in that department, but maybe if you also crosspost that question in the Short Hair board?

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 1:35pm

Thanks again for your advice Anais.Just another quick question for anyone do you think it would look better to cut it to that lenght and go for that style since I have shoulder lenght hair or should I wait and go for something more along this line(well a slightly shoter version).Anyone have any thoughs.Thanks.

That is a man in the picture by the way.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic