Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updo for short hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abs2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abs2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updo for short hair!
    Posted: July 24 2005 at 8:32pm

I'm trying to grow my hair out for my wedding next May, but currently my hair is only about an inch below my chin. It grows really slow (probably less than a quarter inch per month) so with regular trims to keep it healthy, I'm not expecting it to grow all that much. How long does my hair need to be for a good updo? I want something sort of Audrey Hepburnish like these only with the hair a bit more pulled back from the sides and a headband instead of a tiara. Basically I want a lot of hair piled on top of my head.  Also, my hair is very fine, so will something like this even work for it?

Thanks!

~Abs

(here's a link and some pics if they work-- the link is a better representation of what I want)

http://www.bridalfashionmall.com/tiaras/187_tiara.html

Sonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 8:10pm
I do weddings all the time hair for that (in the link) would need to be at least to shoulders...... or close. if not quite.. you can go to beauty supply  get a human hair or synthetic hair ponytail or hair itself if the peron doing your hair knows how to do it style and curl for you curls and attach useing may pins or hair thread... personal message me if you got any questions.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic