Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcutting off hais

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting off hais
    Posted: December 20 2004 at 7:42pm
Im thinking of cutting off the hair from my ears below cuz afta seeing pics i cant get waves that low neway. Do yall think its a godd idea
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 11:00pm
No. It makes the cut look better when you've got some nice sideburns. Keep em and keep brushin in that area. You're sideburns can get waves too. Check out some dreamteam members pics.
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:02am
Originally posted by ADIAMOND08 ADIAMOND08 wrote:

No. It makes the cut look better when you've got some nice sideburns. Keep em and keep brushin in that area. You're sideburns can get waves too. Check out some dreamteam members pics.

Yeah im trying to get them in my sideburns too...this is the longest ive gone with out a shape up.
dnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 11:20am
I aint talking bout sideburns im talking bout the back of ur head from like the mid of ur ear down.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic