Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

O/T please help...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O/T please help...
    Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:01pm

ok this bowizzle kid

as you can probably see he is posting a bunch of crap about me on the nails forum and it is getting on everybody's nerves including mine.

is there any way to delete all the posts and topics and just get all this crap off?!

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:17pm

this is truly rediculous

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:44pm

Yes He is an uber TARD!!!!!

I threw some dirt in his eyes

Either he'll get the point ang go away or get banned for harrassing you!

Edited by Gina E

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:47pm

lol, I just pm'd you for giving him a bad time lol

and yes he is and I hope he does get banned...

REDICULOUS!! people can be so immature... and apparently very very desperate

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 4:29pm
Mabey if you stop responding to his requests to get to know you, he will get the hint quicker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 4:44pm
I havent told him anything except get of the nails forum and go to the personals forum =)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:23pm

I thought you tried to keep the conversation light and in a joking, friendly way still let him know that he needed to knock it off.....what a dork.....but maybe as Elvira says, you may just need to ignore him completely before he will get the hint!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:36pm

yea, I just want him of the nails forum though. Its like he took over and I bet every1 is pissed at him and tired of him posting stupid threads. Hopefully he wont continue...

Im soo soo sorry nails forum!!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 8:14pm

I admire you for being so kind to him, but because the conversation was two way, he possibly misinterpeted your kindy responses as a form of communication. In my past experiences with men who don't understand you really mean what you say, they just don't get the hint until you ignore them. I doubt anyone is upset with you. He'll go away from boredom when he's no longer acknowledged!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 8:30pm
Very true, thanx 4 all your help gals. I was beginning to get irritated for the fact that those posts are the only ones that have been in the nails forum for 2 days! how embarassing lol oOo well. Anyway it looks like hes given up so thats a good good thing. I pm'd the Admin and requested to have the posts deleted since they are against the nails forum rules. Soo we'll see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic