Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PH 28MM install *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PH 28MM install *pics*
    Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:33pm

Hereīs my first DIY install with 28mm PlastikHaar, and i gotta say, I looove it, but its sooo tangly. I comb it several times each day, and its just one big knot .

I had a change of heart, because I just couldnt get the red colour to be just right, so i coloured my hair black (and its now totaly fried ).

Here pics. First one taken straight after install.
http://familienpetersen.dk/haar/1.install_me/bagfra_ligefaer dig

One day of wearing. Sorry about the quality, its hard taking pics of black hair:
http://familienpetersen.dk/haar/1.install_me/bagfra_1dag
http://familienpetersen.dk/haar/1.install_me/haar_frasiden

Do you se what I mean about the hair getting tangled :
http://familienpetersen.dk/haar/1.install_me/farverne

Help ... what can I do? I have ordered some 50MM for the next install, becuase I think that maybe it is the curls that make it tangly?

Regards,
Synne

P.s. Spelling errors, and wrong use of words... sorry, I havenīt been to school in many years .

EDIT: The pictures arenīt my best friend ....

Edited by Synne
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:34pm
pics dont work
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:37pm
I know ... Donīt know what is wrong. I have changed it now, use the urlīs.

When I first started posting here, there was no prob with the pics, but know, I donīt know.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:42pm
Are you using any care spray on it?
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:46pm

Yes, the one from PlastikHaar:

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 2:56pm
the 28 mm is rougher then the straight or 50 mm. 
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 4:05pm
That 28mm is a whole lotta hair. I offloaded mine before even installing after one look at it. I think you'll be much more happy with the 50mm when it comes.

In the meantime, try thinning your current install from bra strap level down. Divide the hair in the back of the head and bring it forward in two equal sections over each shoulder and thin from halfway point down to the bottom. Then trim about 3-4" off the ends.

You might also try a nice hot shower and then blowdrying the hair while pulling it straight with a brush. You may have to prop your dryer on an object so you can have both hands free to do this. It's the only way I've heard of that will smooth out the ends for you.

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 4:15pm
Other than the tangling, it looks great! Your adorable and the length of the hair suits you. I only had tangly hair once in all my extension years and it's very annoying. In addition to what Amm suggested, how about the hot rollers?
niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:19pm
wow, those colors are wild. I love it. Good luck with the tangling. I have no experience but wanted to compliment your hair. I really like it. I wish I had guts for something a little wild.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:22pm
Love the colors.

28 mm is always interesting.

but the install looks good.  you just have to figure out the hair.
hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 8:19pm

You can blow dry the hair while brushing to make them silky and completely  straight and use hot rollers to reset the curl.

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 10:28pm
Awesome, Synne! That is a whole LOT of hair and it's a showstopper!

Yeah, that 28mm PH is an alien being...I found it impossible to deal with, but I guess some people can. I think you're not supposed to brush it. Ooops. By the time i found out that valuable piece of information, it was far too late.

Are you going to thin that hair down a bit and expose the different layers of colors more? It looks amazing as it is, but it's a WHOLE lot of hair - you could tame it a bit and it would still be stunning.

Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:15am
Wow, that is alot of hair.  Like the color combo. on you  - it rocks!
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 2:11am

Thank you .

I will try blowing out the ends, and trim it a bit. Not to much though, I really like looong hair.
Hot rollers i havenīt tried yet, beacuse its so tangly that I canīt even get it on the rollers (and because thereīs so much hair, it will take forever).

/S

plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 4:28am
hi there synne

oh dont brush the curls, thats not good for them!
it makes them so hard to deal with!
only cumb them by hands several times a day.
then they are so easy to deal with, but they get a piece look
wich i prefer for curls anyway as i dont like that wooly all in all mess look
; )

try to blow the ends out, then hot rollers, then handcumbing

: )

sara
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 7:43am
Thanks sara, Iīll try that as soon as I get back from my vacation
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 8:49am
I like the look, but agree that the hair should be layered from your chin down to thin it out.  The colors are rad.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 4:49am

Great hair Synne, did you get the curlers xx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic