Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my instant weave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my instant weave
    Posted: July 27 2005 at 3:17pm

So I just got my haircut.Its pretty short.I like it but knew there would be days when I would want something easier.Usually I would attach a pony for lazy days.But my hair is too short for even that.

this is the exact cut I have.The stylist did a great job.But I got an instant weave for those lazy days,lol.I only paid $20 for it.It looks better than i expected.Plus its on in less than a minute.I had my husband take the picture this time,last time it was way to dark to see  much.It was defintitely a good investment.

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 4:22pm
Looks real, don't you just love a bargain? I like the style, kinda 60's! (Love that hair era!) It looks great!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:42pm
Nice

where did you get that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 8:49pm

I got it at a local(non sally's) beauty supply store.Yeah,and it really was a bargain.they carried the whole instant weave line.So I had my choice of styles.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 8:52pm
I like it, it looks so soft and feminine...very pretty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 9:12pm
thank you sherrie
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 10:48pm
Very pretty! And no one would know it wasn't all you! Except maybe after the baby grabbed hold of it and yanked it to the ground. But you still have 67 days before that happens!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:10am
Looks really nice   WOW, I can't believe you are 30 weeks already - sure going by fast - (at least for me)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:45pm
Thanks kimbearly.I know this pregnancy is flying by.Wont be long now.My doctor has scheduled a c-section for Sept.23.Kind of takes the suprise out of it,lol.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 6:43pm
How exciting! I've been watching that little baby meter move to the
right ever since you've been here. Our first board baby. Yay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 10:23pm
I'm excited,but I hope this new baby boy doesnt keep me away from the board too much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic