Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rollers straight ph b4 and after

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rollers straight ph b4 and after
    Posted: July 28 2005 at 11:08pm

I bought rollers... posting tonight will check in tomorrow, but here are b4 and afters... the b4 is from a few weeks ago, so it really looked a lot scragglier.....

the roots are still there! YUK - and ALL my friends are razzing me hahahaha (they go away on saturday as I leave for my business trip on Sunday!)

here are the afters...

NOTE THE MICRORING IN THE FRONT HAHAHAHA better fix THAT b4 my trip, eh?

i love plastikhaar
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 11:18pm
oh I love the soft wave there, it blends with your real hair so much better.  what kind of rollers did you use?
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 11:30pm

Looks great Mer, I like the wave it blends really well

niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 7:32am
That looks great. It's a perfect length and the curl is so natural looking.
Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 7:37am

nice waves mer!

very, very purdy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 9:26am

kalika - http://conair.com/conair/products/detail.jsp?product=300

I
on Shine Instant Heat Hairsetter with Ceramic (CHV14IX)

$25 at Target. I chose these bc they were ALL jumbo size. I HATE having dif size curls. (and a lot of jumbo rollers) if the other multi packs hads 12, i would have bought them.

thanks for the compliments, i feel a lot better and won't have to get that $45 haircut on sat.... AND I get rollers for my trip so I look GREAT the WHOLE time!!!

i love plastikhaar
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:02am
Looks really great! Plus, those PH colors are gorgeous on you. That's not the same blend you've worn before, is it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:08am

syren, thanks for the cpmpliment. I should have just used 50mm. But i think the rollers are REALLY going to come in handy on my business trip and in the future. I really have no patience for the ends though LOL.

as for color, i went a lil more golden blonde. 

it was one part of each of the following: seiden,platin,champagner,satin

i love plastikhaar
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 1:52pm
What kind of install method did you use??  It looks great with the curls, I might just have to run to Target now!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 2:16pm
I heart plastikhaar. These are pinchbraids by animeamazon.com. I havn't lost one. I did add some microrings around my face, maybe three on each side. One is showing in thee bottom photo, so I will have to fix that.  
i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 2:18pm

you can make any of the AFTER pics larger by right clicking on them, then clicking on properties.

then highlight the url and cut and paste it into a new IE window address bar

i love plastikhaar
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 5:02pm
Too much work! Just put your nose up to the monitor. It's easier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic