Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Bohyme color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Bohyme color
    Posted: July 29 2005 at 1:38pm

Anyone know what I should get?  I use mahagoni with some cacao in PH

I'm thinking a 4 but do you think that I will need to blend it with something else?  I am looking at the 18' body wave and I just want to have it as a back up for glued in wefts (incase I end up taking out my install too soon, I am having trouble with the ends of the PH, just the back, the front looks like day one but the underneath in the very back looks like it needs to be trimmed)

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 1:45pm
I use the same PH colors as you and when I bought Bohyme, the #4 is kinda light so I also bought their #2 which was perfect. Just FYI, their hand made wefts are MICRO small, if you're interested in that. The smallest I've ever seen.
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 2:57pm

THANKS so much

perfect!

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 2:58pm

wait - are you saying that the #2 matched perfect or the 2 and 4 mixed together was a match?

Thanks

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 4:49pm
The #2 was the perfect match, but I still used the #4 for highlights and as a 2nd color.
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 5:08pm

OK, thanks so much - off to shopping..

what texture do you use?

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:38pm
Hmmm...in Bohyme, you mean? I've only bought body wave. Everything Amanda said is true: the wave drops in one wash. But then you're left with a LOT more length than you started with! Bohyme sells their hair in lengths according to texture: straight, you get x". Body wave: x" when the hair is in waved condition, not pulled straight. So when the body wave falls out, which is DOES, your overall hair is longer. DOes that make sense?

So on the one hand, the body wave doesn't last. That is commpletely true. On the other hand, you have LONGER hair, and if you're careful, you can probably rewave it.

Bohyme is nice hair. Again, I speak for the darker colors. I know Fina bought some blonde hair which she found to be unuseable on many levels - color, texture, etc. So, again, it's buyer beware.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic