Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help.....
    Posted: July 30 2005 at 4:39pm

hello there

i guess some may remember my old posts when i was wondering to change my hair back to blonde or not .........anyway short story for everyone i had naturally dirty blonde hair and almost done every colour 2 it last thing was red then i had enough from it fading so i had my entire head done in foils some in light brown and some in light blonde sort to blend in like highlights well it came out like the pic below but the lighting make it seems lighter but it's more reddish than that cuz the brown didnt exacly change the red much ,but my hair was after this process so dry that i had to cut it alot..now after more than a month with extensive care for my hair and staying away from hairdryers and irons and stuff i can finally say my hair is clear from any split ends or damage and it's soft and silky like new

now i m bored with this reddish hue that's in my hair i wanna more lighter shade my hairdresser suggested highlights but still it wont cover the red completley as i want my whole hair have the same tone so we gonna do the full head.....will he have 2 bleach my whole head then apply something like med ash blonde dye ? i m afraid also from it coming 2 light as i live by the beach and i got this tan and i feel it gonna look weird against a whitish blonde.......any suggestions ? i would appreciate them before tomorrow as i m going to my hairdresser 2 do it ...........thanks all in advance

there's a pic of my hair now

Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 12:22pm
well i did it it's now light blonde ,they bleached my hair till it got pale yellow then they puted a light ash dye it's still got some of the reddish hue in some parts but it's 2 light and unnoticable and my hair really is so porous from all the bleaching it cant take any more bleaching i never seen my hair so dry really i went yesterday night to the market and got tons of condittionners and revitalizer cremes and gonna soak my hair into them and stay away from hairdryers and irons till winter ...........anyway i m gonna post piccies of it soon...
muneca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muneca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 5:10am
your color looks amazing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic