Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone tried this growth stimulant?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*NOT*Principle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *NOT*Principle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried this growth stimulant?
    Posted: July 30 2005 at 8:47pm

It's called Hair Rush, and it's the "mass-produced" version of the cayenne pepper/oil hair stimulant some make at home themselves.  I ordered it today.  Has anyone bought and tried this stuff?  What results did you get?

http://www.iherb.com/hairrush.html

"To each his own"

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 9:25pm
i would rather make my own and see how it works before buying the hair rush thingy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *NOT*Principle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 2:40pm
yeah, i agree. actually about a couple of months ago i did make it myself, but the cayenne pepper grains kept getting left behind in my hair after rinsing.  even after five washes!  i'm gonna take the lazy way out on this one and just use the rush stuff

Edited by *NOT*Principle
"To each his own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *NOT*Principle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 3:16pm

YAY! i got the hair rush product in the mail yesterday, and washed my hair today and used it afterward.

CONS: it made me sneeze, and my nose run since it contains cayenne pepper.

PROS: well since i've only used it once so far, i can't report good growth spurts, but it did have a warming tingling feeling on my scalp which felt kinda good, and made me think of how good my scalp was stimulated from the spray.

"To each his own"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic