Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

activator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: activator
    Posted: August 01 2005 at 6:15pm
has anyone used Luster's s curl no drip activator(it's in a white spray bottle with blue writing)
Sweet_Ambrosia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet_Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:08pm

I've used it, its a great moisturizer.

*Transitioned Successfully (7-20-05~7-20-07)
*100 Natural~3c/4a
*Hair Goal: WSL *stretched/straighten* '08
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:20pm
a lot of people have used and liked it. ive tried it on both my natural and relaxed hair and it didnt work for me.
tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Sweet_Ambrosia Sweet_Ambrosia wrote:

I've used it, its a great moisturizer.

have you ever used it while your hair was in braids?and how often do you use it?and did you see any growth?

tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:37pm

Originally posted by Renee Renee wrote:

a lot of people have used and liked it. ive tried it on both my natural and relaxed hair and it didnt work for me.

so it really didn't moisturize your hair?did you see any breakage?and when you used it did you use it while in braids or what?

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:12pm
not while in braids. no breakage. but it made my hair feel like brillo. i dont know why :( oh well
tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 3:10am
oo,i get you it made your hair fell hard and stuff
aDior_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aDior_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:12pm
ive used it before, and i like it. is there a difference between the one in the white bottle (with blue writing), and the one in the silver bottle with the blue writing?
tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by aDior_me aDior_me wrote:

ive used it before, and i like it. is there a difference between the one in the white bottle (with blue writing), and the one in the silver bottle with the blue writing?

i dont't know if there's a difference...well i think the blue and silver one,is like some kinda gel spray and the blue and white one is activator(i think)

Edited by tgurl
aDior_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aDior_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by tgurl tgurl wrote:

i dont't know if there's a difference...well i think the blue and silver one,is like some kinda gel spray and the blue and white one is activator(i think)

im always ment to check the ingredients of when i go to the hair shop but you know how it is- too many hair products so little time....love the colour coding by the way girl!

tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by aDior_me aDior_me wrote:

Originally posted by tgurl tgurl wrote:

im always ment to check the ingredients of when i go to the hair shop but you know how it is- too many hair products so little time....love the colour coding by the way girl!

yeah that's me too,like when i go to the hair store im always lookin at the ingredients in the product i find interesting.

Edited by tgurl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic