Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Bullets and ...............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Bullets and ...............
    Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:43pm
There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old
gun and three bullets. So, he decided that he would go out and kill
something for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit and he shot at the rabbit and missed
it.

Then he saw squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel and missed it.

As he went further, he saw a wild turkey in the tree and he had only one
bullet, but a voice came to him and said, "Pray first, aim high and stay
focused."

However, at the same time, he saw a deer which was a better kill. He brought
the gun down and aimed at the deer.

But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs about to bite him, so he
naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said 'Pray, aim high and stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to the voice. He prayed, then aimed the gun high
up in the tree and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer. The handle fell off the
gun and hit the snake in the head and killed it. And, when the gun had gone
off, it knocked him into a pond. When he stood up to look around, he had fish
in all his pockets, a dead deer and a turkey to eat..

The snake (Satan) was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:

Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay
focused on God.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:47pm
that some good stuff biggmike i want to thank you be cause the tips that you post have helped to make my life better
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 2:11pm
thats deep bigmike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 2:24pm
I try to be a BiGG Brother or a lil brother to who ever needs it. I think we are all a family who needs help sometime. It's rough out there on us brothers. It's really hard without God in your life.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 2:47pm
yea mike u help me get my waves spinning u are to be comeded
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 2:47pm
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 3:02pm
We all need to chill out and check ourselves. Me included.
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 3:48pm

that's real

Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 3:53pm
Tru stuff pastor mike
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 4:12pm

Yo mike that was deep.That's somethin useful to everyone here and good inspirational words. Preciate it...

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 8:45pm
great story really good meaning to it
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:05am
bigmike you stay helping people out when we need help or going threw rough times. thnx dawg u 1 true person
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:35am

BIGGMike I see your still planting seeds  

this one's for you, staight from the  

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

"He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever."

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of Gods people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift.

2Corinthians 9: 6-15

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 12:05pm

You see what I'm saying, fullxdiva.

Thanks sister for understanding what I'm trying to do here. And you always carry youself with respect for  Black MEN. This is rare now days. You are always welcome here sister.

gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 12:15pm
man i think i'm about to cry
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
Da Teacher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Teacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 6:39pm

Yo fullxdiva and biggmike that was deep. Keep doing wat yall doing.Cause we need yall at this site

YO this da teacher get ready to be taught. Clasz has started.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 7:53pm
...... Nice

Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:35pm
mike you made my day you made my heart turn upside down you can change somebody life off that comment nice job.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic