Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair color troubles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yeahyeahyeah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair color troubles
    Posted: August 02 2005 at 3:46pm

I'm a natural ashy blonde and I've been dying my hair brown for about two months now.  I want to go back to my blonde and once decided just to get a kit and dye my hair blonde myself.  Bad Idea.  i had roots at the time and they went super white blonde and the rest of my hair went orange.  So I dyed my hair brown again.  I've been trying to get it to fade to my natural color, but I don't think that will happen.  What can I do to get my natural hair color back without the gross roots?  Also, I don't have a lot of money, so cheap alternatives would be appreciated,  but give me any ideas as I may be able ot get my parents to help me out with costs.  thanks

Heidi

muneca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muneca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 5:07am
omg orange hair is where im at now.. im trying to get light ash blonde as well.. but in my case my natural hair is dark brown so when i bleached it, it turned out orange! what im doing is is re-bleaching it and then adding the ash blonde.. i dont know about you but i think bleach will be the way to go or you can wait for all the brown to grow out =x and u may need to bleach 2 times like me to get it from orange to blonde and then re-dye whatever your natural color is. good luck i know what you are going thru.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic