Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nature Girl Textures questions :-))

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timeless View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nature Girl Textures questions :-))
    Posted: August 02 2005 at 9:12pm

Hola, has anyone ever used NG's straight type 1 or NG's wavy type 2 hair..

www.naturegirl.net

Is there any wave in NG's straight hair?  I don't want anything that is bushy. I prefer silky textures.

I am more interested in the longer lengths 22-24", so please if anyone has used these 2 textures in longer lengths.. please give your review and how long did the hair actually last you??? and did you have much tangling and fall-out?? and how many pieces did you order for a full look?

I will be purchasing NG in the near future and I hope to get some good tips and information first!!! thanks girls and boys..

Any reviews from person's who have worn NG in these textures... would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,

cheers,

timeless

timeless View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 2:12am

I guess nobody knows much about NG over on this board...

thank anways..

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 5:25pm
Try doing a search on the board. There are a few who order from there they just might not be around right now.
timeless View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 6:04pm
ok thanks for the tip..  
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 2:10pm
Come to think of it, I don't know anybody that's ordered the straight nature girl.  I do know that even the smooth curly is really textured and blends very well with my frizzy-ish hair.  On the blackhair media board a few women got the wavy and it did look beautiful but I don't know how "silky" it was.  It just seems there hair is more pointed toward ethnic textures rather than shiny and silky. But that's just my opinion.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 5:09pm

I am also looking at the Nature Girl but you can not order until September.  I did the little survey and will receive 15% off of my order - which is nice.  In September I am going to ask for some samples of the straight and wavy in the silky so I can see for myself what they are like.  I am wearing the Bliss naturally straight and it is still going strong and is silky with a wave pattern that matches my hair.  Not sure if the NG is the same but I will find out.  When I wrote NG and sent them pictures of my hair they told be to buy the wavy in corse, but I still want some samples before I buy.

timeless View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:03pm

I would like to know about the straight hair..  I guess I will write NG for some more info..

thanks Kim, please keep me posted when you get further info. and your samples.. 

thanks chicas,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 8:50pm

Kimberly,

You are still happy with your Bliss? How long have you been wearing it and how does it do with shedding?  It sure it beautiful hair, but they arent taking orders til december or january or something.

Is that NG survey still around or is it over?

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:34pm
Cherry, I've had some Bliss hair  that I've worn for a total of about 8months and it's still going strong. I have to say that my Bliss doesn't shed at all. Maybe it's because they reinforce the wefts all the way across w/ some kind of clear "glue" or something. I could actually see it on the back of the wefts. The lady told me what they reinforced with, but I can't remember. I have hand tied and machine wefts. Only the machine wefts were reinforced. But the hand tied didnt' shed much either. I would definitely say Bliss hair is top quality. My preference is NG tho because of blending. Bliss deep curly and loose curly hair is  a lil bit more silky/shiny. As is their coarse wavy and straight textures. I have a harder time blending w/ my own frizzy hair when I wear Bliss. But I just put a few NG wefts closer to top area for blending.

Edited by Koffee Brown
K-B

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 1:16am
Id love to try Bliss and mix with nature girl. I love my nature girl but I still struggle in keeping down the frizz and the poof.  My own hair underneath is actually silkier than my naturegirl but my top layer hair is much frizzier so I think a combo would work nicely.  When Bliss opens shop again Im definitely going to try some.  8 mos! Great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic