Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamour hair pre tip?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glamour hair pre tip?
    Posted: August 03 2005 at 1:15pm
They now have 100 tips for links 3.3 oz for $100. with cuticle any one use there hair before. How is it because the price is beter than EP.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:34pm
hey sweetie that is $89.00 + $100 for the 3.3 oz 100 tips....yikes $189.00
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 11:04pm
I've had both good and bad luck with GH. More bad than good recently so I won't buy from them anymore for a few reasons; overpriced, overpriced, overpriced. You can get Bohyme for cheaper than the straight hair GH sells and at least you know what you're getting. GH rips off the tags and puts their own homemade label on the hair so who knows what it is.

Oh, and then there's the customer service problems of late and the outrageous padded shipping ($18 for priority mail when the actual cost is just under $4).

Any day I'm getting in "European Cuticle Remy" (whatever the hell that *really* means) stick hair from overseas that was produced - 100 strands/100 grams. I'll be weighing that to see how close they get. I'll let ya know what the hair is like and post some (WATERMAKED! Hi Kalika!) photos of it. sherrie agreed to test the hair for free so I can get a good opinion of it.   

I'm getting it in lengths of 16", 18" & 22" in colors 2#,6# #8, 10# 14#, #22, #27, #613 in both straight and bodywave for 3x less than what GH is selling it for.   

$189 for 100 grams? Oh, puh-leeeze.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 11:07pm
I cant wait amm...im eager!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:23am
I know! Gah! I wish it would hurry and get here.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:47am
hey amm, i would be willing to try some too for ya
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:36am
S, for as much as you've helped me -- absolutely. I'll let you know
when it's in.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 5:12am

Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

I'll let ya know what the hair is like and post some (WATERMAKED! Hi Kalika!) photos of it. 

PM me whatcha want chicka.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:34am

Thank's Sherry I did not see that 100 dollars add on!!!!

Amm I can't wait to here how this new hair works out. Did you order straight  hair? I hate when you really need straight and it's not eaven the HP hair straight had curl once washed. Do they have #4 I see you didn't get that color.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:41am
yeah Marie....when I seen you post I thought hmmm $89 sounds great so I went and checked it out. I quit ordering from glamourhair years ago when the prices went skyhigh. Back then the hair was great and customer service was awesome. Sounds like that all went to hell too...

Edited by sherrie215
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 7:09am

I just took some gh extensions out of a girl to prep her for ph.  It was hideous hair, shocking.  I know you can get a bad batch of hair anytime, but WTF!!!

Anyhoo,  I was just going to ask what people thought of it and here you all are one step ahead.  Thanks.

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 1:17am

Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

S, for as much as you've helped me -- absolutely. I'll let you know
when it's in.

MMMMWAHHHHHHHHHHH

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic